///Land Drainage and Alteration Permits
Land Drainage and Alteration Permits 2017-06-20T00:36:16+00:00

Land Drainage and Alteration Permits

All persons engaged in construction activities must implement Best Management Practices (BMPs for preventing and/or controlling erosion, sedimentation and other construction related impacts to water quality and the environment. A Land Drainage and Alteration Permit (LDAP) is requires prior to any disturbance for constructions activities that:

  • Disturb an area once acre or greater in size
  • Disturb 50 cubic yards or greater
  • Occur within the flood plain, Willamette Greenway Overlay District or adjacent to identified Goal 5 resources
Permit or Application (pdf) Notes and additional information
LDAP Standard Application
LDAP Short Form Revised 3 4 2016 BJ
Translate ▲